At Fidato Wealth, we have client requirements to ensure we are working with those who will benefit the most from our service, and that all parties find the relationship mutually rewarding. We are selective about who we work with. We are willing to complete an assessment at no charge so we have adequate time to get to know each other, and mutually determine if there is a good fit as defined by the following:
- There is open and positive communication and collaboration founded on mutual respect.
- The client’s goals are obtainable, and they want to be proactive to reach their goals.
- We believe that we can deliver value to the client through our services.
- The potential client meets the investable asset level requirement:
- Private Wealth Management – $5,000,000 or greater
- Integrated Wealth Management – $1,000,000 or greater
- Comprehensive Financial Planning – $500,000 or greater
- Fundamental Financial Planning – $200,000 or greater
*An exception to the minimums above is for the adult children of an existing client. We are honored when clients refer their adult children to us.
Our goal is to help our clients achieve the greatest degree of financial reliability and prosperity, provide them a high level of service, and have a mutually rewarding experience. These requirements allow us to accomplish these objectives.